Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October

I went to Joe's Valley twice this month and got owned by a bunch of classic boulder problems.  I managed to send a few but there were so many problems I didn't even get to see.I left with thrashed and bleeding fingers, and then my fucking car broke down about 2 hrs outside of Flagstaff. I'll be back for revenge in the spring. In Flagstaff I went back to work on more important things, roof projects. I've been trying an extension to the BVB roof along with my friends Cooper and Sam, since June. It adds 20 ft of awesome roof underclings into a new crux involving a hard foot bicycle to establish more  undercling pinches and then out the original finish. My forearms pumped out and I barely managed to keep it together for a send. I also climbed a cool project at the Priest draw linking carnivore direct out the bk broiler(first ascent?), it made the ending far more challenging than I anticipated and lost control, slamming into the dirt shoulders first a couple times. Here's a video of the Super BVB roof, sorry the quality is so bad, its better to watch if you follow youtube's link. Stay tuned for more video of probably only roofs.

Sam climbing BVB Roof. Combine the two videos and you have Super BVB




javascript:void(0)
bvb roof from Sam T on Vimeo.
Coop Trying Super BVB Roof

super bvb roof project from Sam T on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers